Monopoly blue Square. £100
The area commonly known as "The Angel" was named after an inn near a toll gate to the city on the corner of Islington High St and Pentonville Road in the Parish of Clerkenwell dating back to 1603.
Now the angel has wings.
The giant sculpture that stands in the shopping complex shown in the photo above is by Wolfgang Buttress. The winning entry in the National Architect Foundation competition in 2003.