Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Theme Day - Favourite Part of Town

I love all of London so choosing a favourite part is very difficult. I do love however that London has so many parks, some small and some very large. You can feel as though you are in the countryside right in the centre of this huge city.
Walking along the canal tow paths is something I love when feeling a little stressed. The canal boats chug along showing a very slow pace of life. A wonderful varied bird life. Then I chat to the fishermen, some days they have extraordinary catches other days nothing. As they tell me its not for the fish but to relax.
This picture of Regent's canal is taken from the banks of the nature reserve, which will soon be teeming with wildlife.

Take a look at other CDP's walk through their favourite spots of town.
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

No comments:

Post a Comment