Thursday, October 7, 2010

Victorinox more than a Swiss army knife.

Swiss army knives and luggage. Well that was what I thought of when Victorinox invited me to their store in New Bond St. I soon learnt there is a lot more.
For starters the impressive range of kitchen knives. I'm a sucker for a great kitchen knife. Testing the ceramic knife (above) was my idea of kitchen fun, just throwing the tomatoes at it produced great slices.

I did check out the Swiss army knives of course. I chose this one. Encrusted in diamonds and just a mere £63,000.

The clothing range was a big surprise. I'm still thinking about that lovely woollen jacket.
Victorinox are promoting their clothing range as a mix of workwear, military wear, ski wear and motorcycle gear. Did I mention the perfumes and watches?

Definitely more than Swiss army knives and luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment